Sunday, January 23, 2011

Greetings

Hello and welcome to Punk Sandwich. You're probably wondering, "Punk Sandwich -- what the hell is that? Some new fashion trend or something?" No, I'm afraid not, but I do appreciate your curiosity. The name "Punk Sandwich" was the name I came up for a collection of short films a friend and I were gonna do but gonna do. I just thought the name sounded both funny and ambiguous, and when I mentioned the name to my friend, he laughed. So it's like a hodgepodge of things that normally wouldn't go together but somehow do. Those things that normally wouldn't go together but somehow do is what this blog focuses on, some of which are artwork, stories, theology, low-budget and independent films, and life's eventful outings. Hope you enjoy, dear reader, and don't forget to close the door on your way out.

1 comment: