Saturday, April 2, 2011

Reflecting on the Psalms: An Introduction

Yeah, I know it's been a while since I posted anything, but I thought I'd try an experiment here. I started reading through the Book of Pslams and kinda decided to take on a challenge that Chuck Missler mentioned if one decides to go through the Psalms. I believe he said something about writing about one's reactions to the Psalms daily, which I decided to do, but with my own take on it. I'm gonna read a few chapters a day, for the most part, and take notes on what I read. From there, I'm gonna post blog entries. I always enjoy reflecting on the Word and pretty much anything that's related to it. I believe posting my reflections on what I read will not only continue to strengthen my relationship with Christ, but also challenge me in my walk and ultimately cause a kind of transformation in my walk. And sometimes I have emotional reactions to God's glory, so that might comes across while I write. With that being said, I'll probably indicate when I choked up. I guess I'll start blogging on this stuff in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment